- 06/11/2014 - 04:15: ESP D1 Series - the markets most flexible mains power surge protector
Following the market-leading M1 Series of mains power surge protectors, Furse, a world leader in lightning protection, have now launched the new D1 Series – offering the lowest levels of let through voltage, combined with the convenience of mounting to a standard 35mm DIN rail.
- 02/28/2014 - 06:15: Furse attend Infrarail 2014
Furse will be showcasing its market leading range of innovative earthing and lightning protection solutions at the forthcoming Infrarail exhibition at Earls Court, London from 20th-22nd May 2014.
- 02/28/2014 - 06:00: Emergi-Lite attend Infrarail 2014
Emergi-Lite will be showcasing its market leading range of innovative emergency lighting solutions at the forthcoming Infrarail exhibition at Earls Court, London from 20th-22nd May 2014.
- 01/29/2013 - 04:00: Deltec long life cable tie & support systems
The Ty-Rap® Deltec® Cable Tie and Support System from Thomas & Betts provides a safer and easier method for bundling and supporting cable in outdoor applications. The Ty-Rap® Deltec® Cable Tie and Support System is designed to tolerate harsh applications that include temperatures as low as minus 65 degrees Celcius.
- 12/17/2012 - 12:45: Ty-Met™ Stainless Steel Ties
The Ty-Met™ stainless steel ties are the ultimate solution to install your cables in extreme conditions and hazardous areas, indoor and outdoor, such as the petrochemical and food processing industries,
- 09/28/2012 - 16:15: New: Ty-Rap cable tie dispenser
Ty-Rap® Tote™ cable tie dispensers are a fast and easy way to store and dispense cable ties between 4", 8", 11"–14" in length. Clip one to your belt or tool pouch, and free your hands for the rigors of the job. Your Ty-Rap® cable ties will be easily accessible when and where you need them.
- 09/17/2012 - 08:00: New Twist Tail - fix cable tie on one twist
How does it work? Wrap the Twist Tail™ cable tie around the bundle of cables, bend the excess tail in two directions and twist!
- 08/01/2012 - 03:15: Ultimate corrosion protection for E-Klips
E-Klips electrical and mechanical fixings from Thomas & Betts are now protected with a revolutionary new coating that gives advanced corrosion protection.
- 05/21/2013 - 09:00: Earth Rod Seal - High Performance, Low Maintenance
Furse introduces a new earth rod seal which delivers all the benefits of previous designs whilst offering the simplest, most cost effective installation to date.
- 02/20/2014 - 09:15: Furse release 3rd edition of their renowned Guide to Lightning Protection
Furse have now launched an updated Guide to BS EN 62305 Protection Against Lightning. This latest edition incorporates guidance on the recently revised BS EN 62305 standard, from risk assessment following Part 2, to application guidance in line with Parts 3 & 4.
- 09/17/2012 - 08:30: Serenga LED Emergency Lighting
Jan. 2012 - More than 360 product combinations are possible using the 12 basic Serenga LED emergency exit and escape route signage modules. Serenga offers intelligent features for every phase of the emergency lighting process - from planning, ordering and installation to inspection and maintenance.
- 09/29/2010 - 05:15: Royce Thompson - Production improvements update
Jan. 2012 - Our new production facility in Leeds continues to provide a high quality, defect free production system. Alongside directly supporting the growing CMS (Central Management System) programme and the introduction of a range of Electronic Ballasts, direct benefits include the maintenance of pricing levels, alongside enhanced technical support and capability.
- 01/01/2010 - 07:30: Space saving EMEX Mini added to range of Central Power Supply Systems
May 2012 - Emergi-Lite Safety Systems have added the new space saving ‘EMEX Mini’ to their leading range of EMEX Power central power supply systems.
- 12/17/2012 - 13:15: Furse New Total Solutions Catalogue
Sep. 2012 - Furse a world leader in the design, manufacture and supply of earthing & lightning protection systems launches its brand new product catalogue, complete with innovative new products and enhanced technical content including guidance on the new 17th edition wiring regulations.
- 09/24/2014 - 10:15: Emergi-Lite brings emergency lighting expertise to LuxLive 2014
Emergi-Lite is proud to confirm that we will be attending this year’s LuxLive Exhibition at ExCel London from 19-20 November 2014.
- 03/18/2014 - 07:00: Introducing the Guide-Way Safety Solutions Range
The new Guide-Way range from Emergi-Lite allows customers to achieve the maximum benefit in investment.
- 02/28/2014 - 08:00: Success at MEEE 2014
Thomas & Betts showcased our leading range of innovative safety solutions that ‘Power & Protect’ at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition in Dubai (11-13 February 2014).
- 01/01/2010 - 08:30: Emergi-Lite: Education & Healthcare Safety Solutions
Whether it’s labour-saving modular design emergency lighting, project evacuation scheme planning, online inspection or legislation & standards training, Emergi-Lite can help bring commercial and industrial projects in on time, within budget and profitability.
- 01/01/2011 - 03:45: Updated Emergi-Lite product catalogue and new authoritative guide now available
Emergi-Lite from Thomas & Betts has updated its product catalogue including new product lines such as Previx and Escape-Lite LED. The catalogue also provides information on their fantastic services EmergiLite has to offer such as CPD seminars, testing & maintenance and design solutions.
- 03/01/2013 - 07:45: Furse protective conductor guard - the effective solution to theft, vandalism & damage
Furse introduces a new range of simple yet highly effective high impact PVC protective conductor guards specifically designed to deter vandal damage and the removal of valuable conductor from lightning protection installations.
- 02/25/2014 - 08:15: Solutions to ‘Power & Protect’ at Infrarail 2014
Thomas & Betts, part of the ABB Group, will be showcasing its range of innovative rail industry solutions at the forthcoming Infrarail exhibition at Earls Court, London from 20th-22nd May 2014.
- 04/15/2013 - 04:15: New Ty-Rap for rail
UV-resistant and flame retardant Ty-Rap® cable ties for the railway industry
- 11/06/2014 - 08:00: Exciting Line-up at Lux Live 2014
Emergi-Lite are excited to reveal a taste of what visitors will experience on stand C40
- 10/17/2014 - 06:30: EMEX Central Battery Systems at LUX LIVE
November sees the UK lighting and emergency lighting community gather in London for Lux Live 2014, the industry leading annual exhibition and conference event for lighting system design OEMs, engineers, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, as well as architecture, construction and interior sector consultants, contractors and practices.
- 09/25/2014 - 04:30: Hazardous Areas – Are yours protected?
Many industries, such as petrochemical, oil & gas and food & beverage, face the ongoing challenge of protecting people and property from the risk presented by potentially explosive atmospheres.